Narrow Your Search
TOSHIBA e-Studio 2830C Multifunction Copier
- A Color MFP that allows you to print and scan directly from and to a USB.
- Print speed of 28 ppm color and 35 ppm monochrome.
- Functions include Print, Copy, Scan, and optional Fax.
- Standard Connectivity includes Network Ethernet.
- Supports Statement-R to Ledger Paper types.
|Exporters / Resellers interested in buying Toshiba copiers in large quantities?|
|Request a Quote Or Sign In / Register|
The Toshiba e-Studio 2830C is perfect for medium work groups. Its function include print, scan, copy, and you can add the optional fax. It is a powerful business MFP that uses color laser technology to produce amazing images quickly. Its features include USB scan and print capabilities, the instant Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature transforms documents into 17 file types, two 550-sheet universal cassettes and a 100-sheet bypass tray. The 2830C can print on Toshiba's AquaAce laser paper that will give it a look of a laminated sheet. The AquaAce prints resist water, smudging, and fading-even in harsh weather and direct sunlight. Its security features include standard AES hard disk encryption. You can add a number of options to the 850. These include Automatic Duplexing Unit, Reversing Auto Document Feeder, and a number of finishing options. The Reverse Automatic Document Feeder includes Duplex ability. Duplex allows you to do double sided prints, on the front and back. Duplex cuts the cost of paper in half by utilizing both sides of the paper. Reverse Automatic Document Feeder will flip the paper over to scan both sides. The finisher options include Single-Position Stapling Finisher or the Multi-Position Stapling Finisher With Saddle-Stitch. By adding the optional Network Interface Card, you can add networking to it. The Toshiba e-Studio 2830C gives you the best Return on Investment and is a cost-effective powerful MFP solution for the busiest of offices.
- Compact design with inner exit tray saves valuable space.
- Single-pass, intermediate transfer belt.
- Automatic Duplexing supports up to 140 lb. index paper from the cassettes.
- The Easily Replaceable Units (ERU) design saves money on service costs and maximizes uptime.
- Standard hard-disk AES encryption for added data security.
- Print from and scan to USB flash drives.
- A Stackless Automatic Duplexing Unit (ADU) comes standard, helping to reduce paper costs by easily handling two-sided originals.
- Professional document finishing, including stapling, hole punching, and saddle-stitching.
- Set permissions for color printing and copying either by department or individually to track and manage costs.
- Tilting, color, WVGA control panel is Section 508 compliant and increases visibility, making the devices easier to use and more accessible.
- Bypass Tray handles up to 100 lb. cover and up to 12"x 47".
|Zoom R/E||25% - 400%|
|Std. Paper Supply||1100|
|Copy Speed (CPM)||35 PPM Monochrome, 28 PPM Color|
|First Copy Time||Monochrome: 6.5 Seconds/Color: 8.4 Seconds|
|Copier Type||4-Beam Color Laser (8-bit)|
|Printer Language||PCL6 and PostScript 3|
|Printing Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (2,400 x 600 dpi Monochrome)|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Optional|
|Printing Speed||35 PPM Monochrome, 28 PPM Color|
|Network Printer Interface||10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet, USB, IEEE 1284, 802.11b/g Wireless LAN, Bluetooth (HCRP)|
|Fax Specifications (Optional)|
|Scan Speed||Approximately 0.7 Seconds/Page, 55 SPM|
|Fax Memory||100 Jobs, 1,000 Destinations Max. 400 Destinations /Job|
|Transmission Speed||Approximately 3 Seconds/Page|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Network Scanning Speed||57 SPM|
|Data Format||TIFF, PDF, Secure PDF, Slim PDF, JPEG, XPS|
|Scanning Resolution||100 dpi, 150 dpi, 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 400 dpi, 600 dpi|
|Network Scanner Interface||Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseT|
|Memory||Main Memory: 1 GB
Page Memory: 512 MB
HD: 80+ GB
|Warm-up Time||99 Seconds|
|Control Panel||Color 8.5" WVGA Tiltable LCD Touch Panel|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||29" x 30" x 28"|
|Power Consumption||Maximum 1.5 kW|
|Power Supply||115 V, 15 Amps|
|Compatible Operating System||Netware 6.x, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Citrix MetaFrame, Macintosh, Linux, UNIX|
|Certification||Energy Star Compliant|