- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Office Machines with the drive to succeed - Power and Performance within reach
- Print: 22 ppm Letter; 21 ppm A4, USB 2.0, Parallel
- Scan: TWAIN standard, Direct Connect to PC (USB); Parallel Port, IEEE 1284
- Copy: 22 cpm (letter); 21 cpm. (A4), 600 x 600 dpi
- Print cartridge, Drum Unit, 550-sheet Standard, 100-sheet Bypass Tray, 250-sheet Output Tray
- Optional: Print Cartridge, 20K Drum, 550-Sheet tray, Cabinet, Foreign Device Interface Kit, Secure Print and Network Authentication Kit