- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
- Small Office Partner. 3-in-1 Color MFP - Print Less. Save More.
- Print: up to 21 PPM, 1200 x 1200 dpi, Built in Duplex
- Scan: Simplex, 600 x 600 dpi, Reduce / Enlarge Range 25-400 %
- Copy: Mono / Color Up to 21 CPM
- Black / CMYK 2,000 page Toner Cartridges, Paper Source: 250-Sheet Tray, 150-Sheet Output Bin
- Optional: Black/ CMY Toner Cartridges, Imaging Kit & Developer Unit, Waste Toner Bottle, 128 MB/ 256 MB/ 512 MB DDR1-DRAM, 550-Sheet Duo Drawer with 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder