- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Print: Network Printer, Color 16 PPM, Mono 20 PPM, 1200 x 600 dpi
- Scan: Color / Mono 10/20 PPM (300 dpi) and Color / Mono 5/10 PPM (600 dpi)
- Copy: Color 16 CPM, Mono 20 CPM
- Fax: Fax Modem: 33.6 Kbps Super G3 with 3 seconds/page
- Paper Sources: Standard 250 sheets Internal Tray, 50 sheet ADF
- Standard/Max Imaging RAM: 128 MB/320 MB
- Optional: Toner, Drum/ Image Drums, Memory, Papers, Extended Warranties and Maintenance Contracts