- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- MultiXpress C8380ND Color Laser Multifunction Printer - imagine improving your image
with the push of a button
- Print: Mono and Color: Up to 40 ppm in Letter, Duplex Printing Speed: Up to 35 in Letter
- Scan: Color CCD, N/W TWAIN standard, WIA standard, Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi/Max. 4800 x 4800 dpi
- Copy: Mono and Color: Up to 40 cpm in Letter, 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Toner Yield 15,000, Drum: 30,000 Pages, Main Tray: Up to 520 sheets MP Tray: 100 sheets, Output: 500-sheet Face Down, 80 GB HDD, 320 MB Memory, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 BaseTX, USB host 2.0 (Scan to USB, USB print)
- Optional: 520-Sheet Paper Cassette (Up to 3), 100-Sheet High Capacity Paper Feeder, 512 MB Memory, Fax Kit, Staple Cartridge Refill, Short/Tall Stand