- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- MultiXpress 6555N Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer - imagine a workgroup MFP that isnít afraid of a little hard work
- Print: Up to 55 ppm in Letter, Duplex Printing Speed Up to 35 in Letter, 1200 x 1200 dpi Effective Output
- Scan: Color CCD, TWAIN standard, WIA standard, 600 x 600 dpi/Max. 4800 x 4800 dpi
- Copy: Up to 55 cpm in Letter, 600 x 600 dpi,
- Fax: ITU-T G3, Super G3/33.6 Kbps,
- Toner Yield 25,000, Drum: 80,000 Pages, Main Tray 520 sheets, MP Tray: 100 sheets, Output: 500-sheets Face Down, ADADF 100 sheets, 80 GB Hard Disk, 256MB Memory, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 BaseTX
- Optional: Toner Cartridge, Drum unit, 500-Sheet Cassette Feeder, High Capacity Paper Feeder, Staple