- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Advanced scanning and faxing functions increase your office workflow options
- Print: Black and White 40 PPM, Color 10 PPM, Up to 125,000 images / month
- Copy: As fast as 6 seconds black-and-white / 15 seconds color
- 667 MHz Power PC, 1.2 GB Memory, 40 GB hard drive, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0
- 100 sheets Bypass, 520 sheets Tray, Automatic two-sided, Two 250-sheet Center Catch Trays, 100-sheet Side Tray
- Optional: Toner/ Drum Cartridge, Fax, Scan, Platen / 75 sheets DADF, 2 x 520 sheets, 900 sheets, 1,200 sheets tray, 2000 sheet Feeder, Finisher, Foreign Device Interface, Wireless LAN kit, Bluetooth
- Combines world-class copy, print, color scan and fax capabilities with exceptional reliability and ease of use
- Print: Mono 55 PPM, 600 x 600 dpi, USB 2.0, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- Scan: Color Scan to Email, Scan to Network, Scan to USB memory drive
- Copy: As fast as 5 seconds, 600 x 600 dpi
- Fax : Embedded Fax and LAN Fax
- 400 MHz, 256 MB, 80 GB Hard Drive, 500 sheet Tray, 100 sheet DADF, 100 sheet Bypass Tray, Automatic two-sided, Toner Cartridge 12K, Drum Cartridge 80K
- Optional: Toner/ Drum Cartridge Maintenance Kit, 500-sheet Paper Tray, Stand, High-Capacity Feeder, Finisher, Staple Cartridge, Foreign Device Interface