- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Full-color Scanner with Quick Start Warm-up and ready USB 2.0
- Scan: up to 190 ppm Color Duplex
- Scan: up to 85 ppm Color Simplex
- High Speed Color Duplex Scanner With ADF
- All in a compact, affordable, low-maintenance design
- Switchable Black or White Reference