- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Crisp, high quality laser output
- Copy: B/W Copying, 15cpm Black
- Fax: 33.6K bps Super G3 Fax Modem
- Up to 220 station auto dialing
- Built-in USB interface for future printing (15 ppm print speed, Up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution)
- Optional: Toner Cartridge, Drum Unit