- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Crisp, high quality laser output
- Copy: B/W Copying, 15cpm Black
- Fax: 33.6K bps Super G3 Fax Modem
- Up to 220 station auto dialing
- Built-in USB interface for future printing (15 ppm print speed, Up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution)
- Optional: Toner Cartridge, Drum Unit
- Print. Copy. Scan. - Multifunction power - Workgroup Productivity
- Print: Up to 35 ppm letter / 33 ppm A4, 10/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Scan: Scan to Email, Network Scanning, Scan to USB memory drive
- Copy: As fast as 9 seconds, 600 x 600 dpi
- 360 MHz processor, 256 MB Memory, 80 GB Hard Disk Drive
- Toner / Print Cartridge, 50 Sheets Duplex Automatic Document Feeder, 50 Sheets By-Pass Tray, 500 Sheets main Tray, Output: automatic two-sided 250 sheets
- Optional: Toner / Print Cartridge, Stand, Foreign Device Interface Kit, 256MB Memory, Paper Tray