Filter Within Results
- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Print: Standard Network Print, 25 Letter, 12.5 Legal, 12.5 Ledger
- Scan: Standard Color Network Scan 50 Originals (Mono at 300 dpi), 30 Originals (Mono at 400/600 dpi) and 15 Originals (Color)
- Copy: Color Wide Touch Screen Interface, upto 999 Continuous Copy, Auto Reset to 1
- Drum, Paper Sources: Standard Duplex, Standard 500 x 2 Paper Drawers Plus 200 Sheet MPT
- Standard 512MB RAM, Standard 80GB HDD
- Optional: Toner Cartridge, 2 x 500 Sheets Drawer, Document Feeder, Job Separator, 1000 Sheet Finisher, Staple Finisher(Inner Type), Printing System, Fax System(M), Data Security Kit HDD Overwrite Kit, Fax Data Back-Up Kit, PDF Compression/Encryption Kit, Original Holder (Platen Cover), Copier Stand, Fax System (P), Fax Data Back Up Memory, 40GB HDD For Printer, 64 MB / 128 MB / 256MB Memory, Maintenance Kit, Toner Container, Staple Cartridge