- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
- Departmental network color printer provides performance-based printing based on up to 11 x 17" media
- Print: Black: Up to 45 PPM; Color: Up to 40 PPM, 2400 image quality printing
- Processor 1.25 GHz, Memory 256MB, Gigabit Ethernet, USB Direct Interface
- 520 sheet drawer, 100 sheet Multipurpose Feeder, Automatic two-sided printing, Up to 200,000 pages per month
- Black Toner Cartridge 13K, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow Toner Cartridges 12K, Power Cord, Photoconductor Kit
- Optional: Black/ CMY Toner Cartridges, 520/2000 sheet Drawer / Feeder, Photoconductor Kit, Waste Toner Bottle, Maintenance Kit, Memory, Print Servers, USB/Serial/ Parallel Cable