- Document imaging categorizes a number of machines that replicate office documents.
- These include printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multi-function printers.
- They have varying speed, can be connected to a network, be color or monochrome, and serve a number of people.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Print: Network Printer, Color 20 PPM, Mono 32 PPM, ProQ2400, 1200 x 600 dpi
- Scan: Color 20 PPM, Mono 20 PPM; 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 dpi interpolated
- Copy: Color 20 CPM, Mono 32 CPM, 600 x 600 dpi
- Fax: 33.6 Kbps Super G3 with 3 seconds/page
- Paper Sources: 300 sheets Internal Tray, 100 Sheet MPT, 50 sheet ADF
- Standard 256MB Memory
- Optional: 40 GB HDD, 512 MB Memory, Toner, Image Drum, 530 Sheet paper Tray, Duplex Unit, Extended Warranties and Maintenance Contracts